customized philanthropic giving portfolios
- selective menu of giving opportunities featuring outstanding youth-led projects, all prescreened, vetted and nominated by FFF’s Pipeline Partners
- adaptability to diversify FFF peer-to-peer giving portfolios with your social impact priorities
- progress updates monitoring social return and impact of portfolio
- peer-to-peer feedback exchange between investor & investee
- You choose how to build your portfolio!
- We help you maximize impact across your priorities: poverty alleviation, climate change & energy, human rights & peace, public health.
Mali Health Organizing Project promotes health change, not charity, as model for change in Mali and far beyond. MHOP assists slums in creating their own health care solutions, with the ultimate goal of engaging the government and the slum to invest in health and development without outside assistance. Venture nominated by Global Engagement Summit.
Rights & Peace
Participatory Development Initiative (PDI), a youth-led not for profit works for the rights, lives and livelihoods of women in poor communities, distributing relief to disaster victims, and mobilizing to end honor killings in Pakistan. Venture nominated by Foundation for Young Social Entrepreneurs.
Public Stuff connecting people with local government through a user-friendly, online portal; great things can happen when everyone is involved. Venture nominated by New York Women Social Entrepreneurs.
Change & Energy
Focus Roots Fellows trains and supports youth leaders to develop and present their vision for clean energy solutions; build intergenerational mentor relationships with clean energy professionals achieving tangible, replicable results in their communities, and report back an annual Town Hall event. Venture nominated by Clinton Global Initiative